Krapkowice mill was established in 1901. In 1945 it took over the pulp and paper factory in Kalety. After the war, all machines were sent to Germany. In 1946 the production of pulp and a year later production of paper resumed in Krapkowice. The mill has been part of Metsä Tissue since 2002.
The mill has three paper machines, six converting lines and a de-inking line. We have approximately 319 employees.
Metsa Tissue Krapkowice sp. Z o.o.
Opolska street 103
47-300 Krapkowice, Poland
+48 77 541 91 00